Discipline is the backbone of a nation as well as institution. It leads the pupils to be well organized and self-confident. The discipline is formative and not repressive.
Therefore, Shri Ram Ashram Sen. Sec. School expects from every pupil conformity to certain regulations aimed at the growth of the entire institution.
- Every pupil should come to the school in neat and proper school uniform.
- No Pupil is permitted to leave the school premises without the permission of the Principal.
- Pupils should arrive in the school at least five minutes before the bell rings for the assembly.
- It is mandatory for the pupils to attend the morning assembly.
- Pupils are expected to be courteous and gentle and show refined manners to their companions.
- Parents are not allowed to send their wards to school if they are suffering from any contagious disease.
- Application for leave exceeding 7 days due to illness must be supported by a medical certificate and sent in an envelope.
- Unauthorized absence from school for 10 days or more will render a student’s name liable to be struck off the rolls.
- Application for leave exceeding 2 days must be sanctioned by the Principal.
- Any damage to the school property must be remedied at the cost of the offender.
- The school is not responsible for any loss of personal belonging of any student.
- Pupils are not permitted to wear valuable ornaments.
- The carrying of mobiles in the school campus is strictly prohibited. Any pupil, violating this rule, shall be strictly dealt with. Even such mobiles may be confisedtion.
- Corridors and library may be treated as silence zones.
- All the students are expected to attend all the classes regularly.
- For board classes 75% attendance is compulsory.
- For availing leave, the following rules should be care of:
- Avoid half-day leave.
- Leave application is must.
- Leave application should be sent in time otherwise the student will be marked absent. Application should be duly signed by the parents.