Examination rules and Promotions
- The school year has two terms.
- An examination is conducted at the end of each term and no student is allowed to take the examination earlier or later.
- In case of illness a medical certificate should be submitted and promotion is granted on the basis of his/her performance in another term.
- The student who remains absent in any subject/test is considered failed in that subject and no rank is awarded to him.
- Term I is conducted in the month of August and Term II in the month of February.
- Final result is declared on the basis of two terms.
- In each term subjective examination is of 80 marks and Internal Assessment is of 20 marks.
- Marks for Internal Assessment are computed on the basis of unit tests, home work, project/assignment and behaviour of the student in the class.
- Pass percentage in each subject is 40%.